We are at the forefront of electric mobility.
Take care of your business and do your bit for the environment.
Take care of business and do your bit for the environment with the robust MICHELIN Agilis 3 long-lasting tyre, for longevity and improved fuel efficiency(1).
Show the respect your business has for the environment with an eco-designed van tyre, MICHELIN Agilis 3. Delivering reduced fuel consumption thanks to improved rolling resistance(1), this tyre reduces your carbon footprint by up to 100kg each year, the equivalent of three trees' worth of CO2(2). The tyre's weight is optimised to result in less waste(3).
Don't suffer downtime in wet weather, get long-lasting safety from the MICHELIN Agilis 3 energy saving tyre. Featuring MICHELIN EverGrip Technologies for excellent wet braking performance from the first mile to the last. Put safety first and drive with confidence.
Stay on the road for longer and save money on tyre changes with the MICHELIN Agilis 3 long-lasting tyre. Developed with Michelin's expertise in high mileage tyres, this model boasts up to 16% more mileage than its predecessor(6). Keep your business going with a tyre that lasts.
Tackle any inner city street, rural road or construction site with the MICHELIN Agilis 3 tyre, designed to resist damage. Featuring unique kerbing shields to help protect against sidewall damage. Plus an abrasion resistant rubber compound derived from proven truck tyre technology and patented truck tyre stone ejectors to prevent stone retention for improved longevity.
Unverified review: Review submitted by a User where the consumption experience (purchase or use of the Product) has not been verified by Michelin or its Service Provider.
Magnificent tyre enjoy my driving wet or dry all conditions l feel safe
Simply the best tyres I have ever purchased. They stick to the road dry or wet and go on and on. My first set did 180,000 kms and although expensive at first thought, they are excellent value for money
Unbelievable mileage If someone had told me they got 120000 klms out of a set of tyres I wouldn't believe them. But I bought my 4.5 Tonne Iveco Daily New and have done this mileage. I will get another 10000 klms easy out of them but I think I will change sooner as the rubber is getting harder giving me a harder ride.i do rotate every 10,000 klms. Highly recommend these tyres
These are quality tyres. Put them on my VW Transporter to replace Goodyear Cargo that were just OK and wore quickly. No comparison. Good in all conditions. Some bad reviews here but I think they are suspect.
Put these on my hiace. Kept my insurance in tact And drive in the wet without spinning the wheels unintentionally. Love em
Commercial Light Truck
For utility vehicles and vans
Save up to 150 litres of fuel (1)
(1) - rolling resistance - Rolling Resistance "B" on the European labelling vs "C" for the MICHELIN Agilis +.
(2) - CO2 - Based on internal study "Analyse Cycle de Vie" ACV, September 2019 by the Michelin Technologies Centre comparing MICHELIN Agilis 3 vs MICHELIN Agilis+, on 235/65 R16 115/113R. AGILIS 3 reduces 1.3kg CO2/ tyre for 1000km vs AGILIS + based on the case of a van equipped with 4 tyres AGILIS 3 and running 20,000km per year, the savings will be equivalent to 104kg CO2. Considering a tree can stock up to 35kg of CO2/year on average (depending on type and age of the tree - source: CSR & sustainable development platform), saving 104kg/year is almost equivalent to planting 3 trees.
(3) - tyre weight - Unit weight of MICHELIN Agilis 3 has been reduced by up to 1.6kg per tyre vs the MICHELIN Agilis +.
(4) - wet braking - Wet braking test, conducted by TÜV SÜV Product Service on Michelin's request, between 80 and 20kph, August 2019, on dimension 235/65 R16 115/113 R on Light Truck Vehicle MB Sprinter 316CDI, comparing NEW & WORN* Tyres MICHELIN Agilis 3 (31,9m& 38,1m) versus BRIDGESTONE DURAVIS R660 (36,7m & 49,4m); CONTINENTAL CONTIVANCONTACT 100(32,5m & 47,5m); GOODYEAR EFFICIENTGRIP CARGO (31,3m & 40,7m) ; PIRELLI CARRIER (30,6m & 37,3m); HANKOOK VANTRA LT RA18(34m & 44,4m) competitors.
(5) - new and worn - New and Worn (worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 235/65 R16 115/113 R MICHELIN Agilis 3, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold.
(6) - longevity - Based on internal wear study, done in October 2018, comparing MICHELIN Agilis 3(50 585kms) vs MICHELIN Agilis + (42 595kms), on size 235/65 R 16C 115/113R, on Renault Master 130cv 3.5T. Longevity test run in average real usage (D50) with 16,231km run, and extrapolated with estimated longevity at 1.6mm.
(7) - technologies - Tyre features unique kerbing shields to help protect against sidewall damage and an abrasion resistant rubber compound derived from proven truck tyre technology.