We are at the forefront of electric mobility.
Safety made to last.
Multi-award winning, eco-friendly tyre for strong grip on wet roads, longevity and fuel efficiency, an excellent value for money premium tyre.
• MICHELIN's eco-friendly, premium road tyre
• Multi-award winning tyre for many years
• Excellent grip on wet roads from first kilometre to the last
• Acclaimed by independent prescribers for value for money with low fuel consumption
• Best longevity among premium brands
The MICHELIN Energy Saver + road tyre has won a multitude of awards over many years, recognized by both influencers (ADAC and Auto Bild) and car manufacturers. The MICHELIN Energy Saver + tyre – for drivers who seek award winning, eco-friendly performance for day to day driving around town or country.
With the MICHELIN Energy Saver + road tyre you can be sure of excellent wet grip. Giving every driver improved control and increased driving precision on wet roads until the very last kilometre. Don't compromise on safety when driving on wet roads.
Winning the Eco Champion accolade, the MICHELIN Energy Saver + tyre provides exceptional value for money. Award winning fuel efficiency and the best longevity among premium brands, this tyre is friendly to the environment and your pocket.
Standard Limited Warranty
Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
All MICHELIN tyres have a Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original usable tyre tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Unverified review: Review submitted by a User where the consumption experience (purchase or use of the Product) has not been verified by Michelin or its Service Provider.
Can't fault them. Good value and quality tire 👍
I've been running Michelin Energy Saver Plus tyres on my 2008 Prius Tspirit Hybrid (bought 2013) since 2014 when I switched out all the old tyres for these. To my surprise, the noisy whine from what I thought was the transmission disappeared immediately and my MPG shot up dramatically. The first set of two tyres lasted 55k miles! The 2nd set of two tyres lasted 60k miles before I replaced them. They were replaced with brand new Energy Saver tyres again in 2021. They still had perfectly legal tread. Unfortunately, they developed micro-fractures on the sidewalls due to their age (7 years)! Last summer, I managed 69.4 mpg and 653 miles of range out of a tankful (45 litres) on the new set of tyres. That's how good these tyres are! Excellent in all weathers - and very quiet too!
Safety and longevity.
(1) - multi-awarded by main prescriptors - MICHELIN Energy Saver+ tyre has been awarded several times by ADAC (“Good” in 2013, “Satisfactory” in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017) and by Auto Bild (“Exemplary” in 2013, 2015 and 2018 and “Eco Champion” in 2013 and 2018).
(2) - wet braking performance - MICHELIN Energy Saver+ tyre is rated "A" or "B" on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.
(3) - long-lasting performance - New and Worn (worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 205/55 R16 91V MICHELIN Energy Saver+, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold. Last km being understood as until the minimum legal tread depth (1.6 mm). Please refer to the minimum legal tread depth in your country.
(4) - excellent value for money, fuel efficiency - Comparative test done by Auto Bild published the 9th of March 2018. MICHELIN Energy Saver+ tyre has been awarded "Eco Champion" with FULDA EcoControl HP.
(5) - longevity - Comparative test done by Auto Bild published the 9th of March 2018. MICHELIN Energy Saver+ tyre has the best longevity among the Premium brands tested.
(6) - acclaimed by car manufacturers - Audi, BMW, Ford, Honda, Mercedes, Mini, Peugeot, Renault, VW.
(7) - improved performance - Test done by TUV-SUD, on Michelin’s request, on dimension 195/65 R15, comparing MICHELIN Energy Saver+ to its predecessor MICHELIN Energy Saver.