We are at the forefront of electric mobility.
Get ready for journeys of sheer driving pleasure in safety, with all weather and terrain tyres that instinctively translate your decisions onto the road and give you longevity in your driving experiences. Read the tyre reviews and ratings on all MICHELIN products to give you buying confidence when it comes to an important decision like purchasing the right tyres for your needs.
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 tyre adapts to the road thanks to precision handling with safety made to last, steering control and longevity.
• MICHELIN’s high performance tyre
• High levels of reactivity and steering control on wet roads
• Great wet braking performance with safety made to last
• Excellent longevity
"Dynamic Response" Technology: a hybrid belt of Aramid and Nylon ensures optimum transmission of steering instructions onto the road, giving you the confidence for road and racing driving requirements.
- An ultra-reactive Tread Pattern Design adapts continuously to the road, for an optimised footprint on the road, ensuring road traction for the most skilled of drivers.
- Stops up to 3.7 metres shorter than competitor brands on the market.* A dynamic feature that gives you confidence in the performance of your automobile.
* Michelin internal test. Test performed by a professional driver with emergency braking on a dry asphalt surface from 100-0 km/h with ABS on. Test conducted on JARI track, Japan, in July 2016 with 245/40R18 tyres fitted on a Audi A4 MY2012 with 2.3 bar front and 2.2 bar rear tyre pressure.
A new mix of functional elastomers and hydrophobic silica combined with wide grooves and optimized tread ensure a high level of drainage on wet surfaces for excellent braking, keeping you on track for longer with tread and traction you can count on. The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 summer tyre gives every driver safety made to last and keeps you on track in the most hostile of driving environments
Hear from Mark Webber, the Michelin Australia Ambassador, as he road tests the PS4 tyre at Mt Cotton, QLD, Australia.
Standard Limited Warranty
Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
All MICHELIN tyres have a Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Unverified review: Review submitted by a User where the consumption experience (purchase or use of the Product) has not been verified by Michelin or its Service Provider.
I bought the PS4 as a replacement to the previous Run-flat tyres on my Cooper S. The 4's offer amazing grip and feel compared to the stiffer RF tyres. In addition, I've driven in some truly awful weather since having them fitted and the grip and confidence they provide is amazing!
I needed new tyres due to punctures on the set of Dunlop's that came on my WRX after only about a year. I was told to look at getting a set of Michelin PS4s put on. The Michelin's were cheaper than the Dunlop's, and outperformed them in every way. My car handles like a go kart in all conditions and I only recommend Michelin tyres since.
The ps4 really is a great everyday performance tyre, a huge improvement in grip, ride and refinement over the Bridgestones my car came with new
I have fitted pilot sport 4 tyres to both my Toyota Celica GT FOUR (1994 Model) and my Yaris GR four (2000 Model.). Very happy with the level of grip, ride comfort and wear rate. They are the best gripping tyres that i have had on my GT Four Celica since 1996, when i first purchased it. I fitted after market WORK wheels to my Yaris and had the pilot sport 4 fitted at the same time. Very happy with them on both cars. !!
You will never know unless you try or have someone you know who has changed over. It seemed a shame to change over the tyres on a brand new car but what a difference!
Enhanced driving sensations.
Road exhilaration made to last.
Get track ready. The street legal track tyre.
(1) - global performance on wet made to last - External tests conducted by TÜV SÜD product service, on Michelin's request, in June 2018, on dimension 225/40-18 92Y XL on VW Golf 7 comparing MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 versus BRIDGESTONE Potenza S001 ; CONTINENTAL PremiumContact 6 ; DUNLOP Sportmaxx RT2 ; GOODYEAR Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 ; HANKOOK Ventus V12 Evo² K120 ; PIRELLI P Zero competitors and external tests conducted by TÜV SÜD product service, on Michelin's request, in June 2019, on dimension 225/40-18 92Y XL on VW Golf 7 comparing MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 versus GOODYEAR Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 and HANKOOK Ventus S1 Evo3 K127 competitors.
(2) - longevity - External tests conducted by DEKRA, on Michelin's request, in May 2018, on dimension 225/40-18 92Y XL on VW Golf 7 comparing MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 versus BRIDGESTONE Potenza S001 ; CONTINENTAL PremiumContact 6 ; DUNLOP Sportmaxx RT2 ; GOODYEAR Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 ; HANKOOK Ventus V12 Evo² K120 ; PIRELLI P Zero competitors and external tests conducted by DEKRA, on Michelin's request, in June 2019, on dimension 225/40 R 18 92Y XL on VW Golf 7 comparing MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 versus GOODYEAR Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 and HANKOOK Ventus S1 Evo3 K127 competitors. Longevity test run in average real usage (D50) with 10.000 km run and extrapolated longevity to 1.6mm (legal minimum depth).
(3) - 2020 ADAC test winner - MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 tyre was awarded joint first place with Continental PremiumContact 6 in overall performance during the comparative testing done by ADAC, in size 225/40 R18, published in February 2020.
(4) - 2020 Auto Motor und Sport - MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 tyre was ranked second place in overall performance during the comparative testing done by Auto Motor und Sport, in size 225/45 R18, published in March 2020.