We are at the forefront of electric mobility.
Road exhilaration made to last.
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 S road and occasional track tyre for exceptional grip, steering precision and control, even at high speed.
• MICHELIN's max ultra-high performance, road and occasional track tyre
• High levels of reactivity and steering precision
• Excellent road handling and control, even at high speed
• Exceptional dry grip and wet braking performance
• Acclaimed by car manufacturers such as Mercedes-AMG, Ferrari and Porsche
Specially designed for road and occasional track usage, the MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 S tyre combines exceptional performance in dry handling, dry and wet braking and longevity. Enjoy the ultimate thrill of high performance driving.
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 S tyre delivers an exhilarating high performance drive. Ultra-reactive tread patterns increase the grip with the road, giving you an incredible ride with precise control and roadholding. MICHELIN Dynamic Response Technology ensures a high level of reactivity providing precise steering with directional stability when cornering, even at high speed.
MICHELIN Multi-Compound Technology offers drivers outstanding dry and wet grip when accelerating, braking and cornering, greatly enhancing ride performance and handling on roads. A hybrid compound increases dry road grip, while functional elastomers and silica give excellent wet grip and braking performance. Allowing you to enjoy the thrill of the drive in dry or wet conditions.
Because your car is your passion, it has to look exquisite as well as perform impeccably. This tyre is finished with a premium touch, stylish dark velvet effect on the sidewall. There is also a deep rim protector which guards against light wheel damage, enhancing your car's design and beauty just as much as its functionality.
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 S road and occasional track tyre is being used to equip world leading high performance vehicles manufactured to exacting high standards. Michelin is accredited by car manufacturers such as Mercedes-AMG, Ferrari and Porsche.
Standard Limited Warranty
All MICHELIN tyres have a Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Unverified review: Review submitted by a User where the consumption experience (purchase or use of the Product) has not been verified by Michelin or its Service Provider.
Excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions. Couldn’t fault it at all. Been using Michelins since PS2 and they’ve gotten better and better with each iteration. Have PS5 on the 2nd car and they’re just as good!
The benchmark for a reason. Hard to go wrong with 4S on just about anything - have these on BMW Z4M and absolutely transformed the handling from previous tyres from another prominent brand...
Great performance tyre for my BMW M2c, have tried other brands in the past and nothing compares to these!
Ive always ran michelin on all of my cars, and ofcourse i have rode on other brands, but michelin tyres are just the best in its field. My pilot 4s has got to be one of the best decisions ive made in my life. The durability, the grip in all weather conditions, and omg the dont even get me started with the aesthetics of it IT IS JUST AMAZING. Ive already made up my mind, that ill be staying with the 4s for the rest of my life as long as sizes are available for my future cars.
Highly recommend these Tyres, quite on the freeway, grippy in the corners and superb in the wet.
Get ready for journeys of sheer driving pleasure in safety, with all weather and terrain tyres that instinctively translate your decisions onto the road and give you longevity in your driving experiences. Read the tyre reviews and ratings on all MICHELIN products to give you buying confidence when it comes to an important decision like purchasing the right tyres for your needs.
Get track ready. The street legal track tyre.
Enhanced driving sensations.
(1) - dry/wet braking and dry lap time - External tests realized by TÜV SÜD, on Michelin's request, on VW GOLF VII in June 2019 in 235/35-19 91Y with BRIDGESTONE S007A, BRIDGESTONE S-04 POLE POSITION, CONTINENTAL EXTREME CONTACT SPORT, CONTINENTAL SportContact 6, GOODYEAR Eagle F1 Supersport, DUNLOP Sport Maxx RT 2, HANKOOK Ventus Evo 3 and PIRELLI P Zero competitors. n1 on Dry braking, co-leader wet braking and co-leader on dry handling (with CONTINENTAL SportContact 6).
(2) - longevity - External tests realized by DEKRA, on Michelin's request, on Audi A3 in July 2019 in 235/35-19 91Y with BRIDGESTONE S007A, BRIDGESTONE S-04 POLE POSITION, CONTINENTAL EXTREME CONTACT SPORT, CONTINENTAL SportContact 6, GOODYEAR Eagle F1 Supersport and HANKOOK Ventus Evo 3 competitors; on Audi A4 in June and July 2016 in 255/35-19 91Y XL with DUNLOP Sport Maxx RT 2; on Audi A3 in June and July 2017 in 235/35-19 91Y XL with PIRELLI P Zero. Longevity test run in average real usage (D50) with 10.000 km run and extrapolated longevity to 1.6mm. (3) - multi-compound technology - for the majority of the MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4S dimensions.
(3) - multi-compound technology - for the majority of the MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4S dimensions.