We are at the forefront of electric mobility.
Road control for SUV made to last.
MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV offers passionate driving and safety made to last. Best dry grip, top wet braking performance even when worn, and excellent longevity.
• MICHELIN premium and high performance SUV road tyre
• Top grip and safety on dry roads
• Best braking performance on wet, even when worn
• Robust SUV tread pattern for excellent longevity
• Designed to reduce noise and improve driving comfort
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV high performance tyre features an asymmetrical tread pattern and tread rigidity which ensures the best grip on dry roads, and outstanding braking performance on wet, even when worn. Dynamic Response technology optimizes steering precision for optimum control, from city roads to curved highways. Experience the passion of high performance driving from an SUV tyre with safety made to last.
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV tyre is designed to tackle the challenges of a powerful, sporty SUV. A high density double casing and rigid blocks on the tread pattern combine to deliver excellent longevity. Choose a robust, high performance premium SUV tyre.
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV tyre features a special architecture and tyre tread designed to enhance your driving comfort by lowering noise disturbance, providing maximum driving pleasure for you and your passengers.
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV tyre is equipping new high performance SUV vehicles, such as AMG, BMW, Genesis, Land Rover, Mercedes and Volvo.
Stand out from the crowd with Michelin's renowned craftsmanship. The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV tyre has a unique high contrast sidewall with a velvet touch. A favorite with major car manufacturers for their SUV models, it adds a stylish finish for a tyre that looks as good as it performs.
We are confident customers will love the performance of their new MICHELIN tyres.
So confident, in fact, that we will back all MICHELIN tyre purchases with a satisfaction Guarantee plus a 6 year warranty. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new set of MICHELIN tyres, MICHELIN will gladly refund the purchase price within 30 days of your purchase*. The MICHELIN 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee applies to the purchase of four MICHELIN passenger car, recreational or light truck tyres.
Unverified review: Review submitted by a User where the consumption experience (purchase or use of the Product) has not been verified by Michelin or its Service Provider.
These are low noise high grip tyres that you can trust your family is safe with. Why buy anything else?
Have been running tyres from the Michelin range for a while. On semi sports / performance cars the tyres have worked well. On moving to larger SUV type vehicles, I was worried I wouldn't find a tyre that suited. Up steps the SUV range of performance tyres. These Sport 4's are leaps and bounds ahead of the factory tyres supplied on our past CX5, and our new Touareg. With a much squarer shoulder, the road holding in wet and dry is well improved, and as a load rated tyre, the do well when towing our 2 tonne van. As to be expected, tyre wear is a little higher, but the safety and confidence they exude makes up for it. Try them, you will be impressed.
Always have used the Pilot Sport family (3,4,5) for both cars. Tried many other brands over my 40 years of driving, some good tyres, some very average, but no other tyre provided the performance and safety these do. I am not race car driver, but I know that in the event of an incident, I have the best tyres to react to the situation. It's only 4 hand prints on a 2 tonne vehicle keeping my my family and other drivers safe. Wet weather is my main concern and these tyres are no ice skates, their traction and control in wet weather conditions instills confidence to drive in bad weather. Beyond just taking my years of real world experience, just reading through all the tyre testing reviews, Michelin is at the top for a reason.
Best grip in all conditions would highly recommend
Excellent in wet conditions, quiet and strong grip in dry weather.
(1) - wet (new and worn) and dry (new) braking - External tests conducted by TÜV SÜD product service, on Michelin's request, in August and September 2018, on dimension 235/60 R 18 on AUDI Q5 2.0 TDI comparing MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4 SUV versus BRIDGESTONE DUELER H/P SPORT; CONTINENTAL SPORTCONTACT 5 SUV; GOODYEAR EFFICIENT GRIP SUV; DUNLOP SPORTMAXX RT2 SUV; HANKOOK VENTUS PRIME 2; PIRELLI SCORPION VERDE competitors. Worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f.
(2) - longevity - External longevity test conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER, on Michelin's request, in August and September 2018, on dimension 235/60 R18 on HYUNDAI SANTA FE CRDI comparing MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4 SUV versus BRIDGESTONE DUELER H/P SPORT; CONTINENTAL SPORTCONTACT 5 SUV; GOODYEAR EFFICIENT GRIP SUV; DUNLOP SPORTMAXX RT2 SUV; HANKOOK VENTUS PRIME 2; PIRELLI SCORPION VERDE competitors. Longevity test run in average real usage (D50) with 10.000 km run and extrapolated longevity to 1.6mm. (3) - Acclaimed - Developed with major car manufacturers: AMG, BMW, Genesis, Land Rover, Mercedes and Volvo.