We are at the forefront of electric mobility.
Get track ready. The street legal track tyre.
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup 2 summer tyre for drivers who demand high performance and precision handling on track.
• MICHELIN's high performance track and road tyre
• High levels of steering precision and handling
• Excellent grip and control
• Designed for longevity and track endurance - 40% more than its competitors on average
• Great consistency of lap times
MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup 2 is designed for passionate drivers seeking high performance on track days. Multi-Compound Technology uses two different rubbers on the tread to ensure long-lasting tyres without any compromise on performance: a High Molecular Chain elastomer for excellent grip when cornering, and a rigid compound for optimized steering control and wet grip. Feel the thrill of winning with the best dry lap times.
MICHELIN’s Track Longevity Technology 2.0 uses a highly abrasion resistant compound on the reinforced external shoulder for improved track endurance, delivering 40% more laps than its competitors on average. Excellent track endurance from MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup 2, giving peace of mind that no matter the season, weather or terrain, this tyre for supercars will deliver the grip and traction that lets you push your high performance car for longer on track days, without the pain of changing tyres.
MICHELIN’s Pilot Sport Cup 2 is the track day tyre for your sports car. A long-lasting, high speed and high performance tyre with excellent grip and steering precision on tight corners that will stand the test of time for all types of driving. This high performance summer tyre is designed for experienced drivers looking for best in class consistency of lap times. Fit the best sport tyres and achieve your new personal best.
Standard Limited Warranty
Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
All MICHELIN tyres have a Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Unverified review: Review submitted by a User where the consumption experience (purchase or use of the Product) has not been verified by Michelin or its Service Provider.
I fitted a set of Sport Cup 2's to my wifes Kia Cerato GT and she loves them. Thankyou Michelin.
Great looking and performing tyre for performance oriented driving.
Perfect for Track and Street; there is no other option that compromises performance.
Great high performance road tyre that also works on the track
I've done only 1 track day on these tyre, and in my honest opinion, they will be hard pushed to be beaten by any other tyre. Unfortunately the Cup 2 R doesn't come in my size, but I can imagine that's about the only "semi-slick" tyre that would be better. The braking and cornering grip is phenomenal and is very predictable when you do push beyond it's capability (which is hard done). Wet grip is pretty bad, but that's to be expected from this tyre. Overall, I won't be buying any other tyre for track days. Very pleased
Browse the MICHELIN collection of tyres. The complete range includes car, motorbike, motocross, motorcycle, and other motorsport tyres suitable for all seasons, weathers, and terrains for all your motoring needs.
Road exhilaration made to last.
A tyre that gives exceptional performance for drivers demanding precise sports handling. Original Equipment tyre on the world's most renowned sports cars.
Born from racing, made for exhilaration.
(1) - lap time - External tests conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER, on Michelin's request, on Porsche 911 GT3 (997), in May 2017 on dimensions 235/35-19 and 305/30-19. Gap in terms of average lap time on the circuit of Charade (FR) comparing MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup 2 to PIRELLI Trofeo R, DUNLOP Sport Maxx Race, YOKOHAMA Advan Neova AD08R and TOYO Proxes R888 R.
(2) - laps endurance - External tests conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER, on Michelin's request, on Porsche Carrera S, in May 2017 on dimensions 235/35-19 and 305/30-19. Gap in terms of laps ran without tyre damage on the circuit of Charade (FR) comparing MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup 2 to PIRELLI Trofeo R, DUNLOP Sport Maxx Race, YOKOHAMA Advan Neova AD08R and TOYO Proxes R888 R.
(3) - lap time consistency - External tests conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER, on Michelin's request, on Porsche Carrera S, in May 2017 on dimensions 235/35-19 and 305/30-19. Regularity evaluated through the evolution of lap time with the number of laps on the circuit of Charade (FR) comparing MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup 2 to PIRELLI Trofeo R, DUNLOP Sport Maxx Race, YOKOHAMA Advan Neova AD08R and TOYO Proxes R888 R.