We are at the forefront of electric mobility.
Electrified road control made to last.
With electrified road control made to last, the MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV eco-designed tyre delivers quiet driving fun on electric sports vehicles.
• MICHELIN high performance summer road tyre for electric vehicles
• Confident handling, even at high speed
• Good wet grip for safety performance when new and worn
• Choose electric and help support the environment without sacrificing driving excitement
• Increased battery range
• Noise reduction for a quieter drive
Inspired by MICHELIN Formula E racing heritage, the MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV tyre delivers confident handling, with 15% increase in cornering stiffness even at high speed. Enjoy long-lasting wet grip, thanks to ElectricGrip Compound with a high stiffness centre profile for efficient torque transmission. Drive the full potential of your high performance electric vehicle in summer.
Do your bit for the environment with an eco-designed sport tyre made to last. MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV features MaxTouch Construction to maximize road contact, evenly distributing forces of acceleration, braking and cornering for long-lasting tread life. Drive for longer without sacrificing driving fun and support for the environment.
Drive for longer in your high performance electric vehicle with 60km of additional range from the MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV tyre. GreenPower Compound provides high efficiency on the shoulders and a thinner top belt with less raw materials combined to improve the battery range. Enjoy the drive without worrying about the distance.
Enjoy a 20% reduction in perceived noise level with the MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV. Featuring Acoustic Technology to reduce or dampen noise resonance. Listen to music not road noise on your drives.
Unverified review: Review submitted by a User where the consumption experience (purchase or use of the Product) has not been verified by Michelin or its Service Provider.
Great tyres, low road noise and heaps of grip.
Original tyres on Hyundai Ioniq5 Long Range Signature, Good grip, silent on the road. Now Mileage 23 thousand miles, the thickness have reduced. Still very high prices compared with other specific EV tyres.
Put these tyres on my Audi and the are great. Very quiet and great handling
I Have had the Italian made Michelin tyrs on my Hyundai Ioniq Electric elite 2017 and just one month away from its 6 year use and still have plenty of tread ( Michelin energy saver green X 205/56 R16 an excellent Road Tyers.
I have these tyres on my Tesla model Y it’s an excellent tyre in all conditions, has excellent grip and control. It’s a very quiet tyre I would definitely recommend them.
(1) - high speed - In compliance with speed limits set forth in the highway code.
(2) - Cornering stiffness - Cornering stiffness internal study conducted on machine in 10/2020, on dimension 255/45 R19, comparing MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV (100%) versus MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV (115%).
(3) - wet grip - MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV is rated "B" on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.
(4) - wet grip when worn - New and Worn (worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 255/45 R19 MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold.
(5)- energy consumption - MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV is rated "B" on the Energy Consumption Item of the European labelling scale
(6) - better battery range for HP EV - Rolling Resistance internal study conducted in 10/2020, on dimension 255/45 R19, comparing MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV (6.7kg/t) versus MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV (8.8kg/t). For an electrical vehicle of a mass 2151kg, with an autonomy of 540km, this gap of 2.1kg/t drives to a gain of autonomy of more than 60km, or more than 10% of the initial range.
(7) - noise disturbance - Internal noise measurement, done in 2016 on size 245/45 R19 on KIA Cadenza. Noise level measured on the range "170-230Hz". Results may vary according to vehicle, tyre range and size, speed and road conditions.