We are at the forefront of electric mobility.
Safety and longevity.
With its excellent performance on wet roads, the MICHELIN Primacy 3 tyre was awarded by ADAC as best in its category in 2015 and 2018.
• MICHELIN's premium road tyre
• Excellent performance on wet roads
• Award winning road tyre
Auto-blocking sipe technology, along with a patented rubber tread compound, combine to produce excellent performance on wet roads. The MICHELIN Primacy 3 tyre gives you and your passengers safe and comfortable driving on daily commutes or long road trips. Premium wet performance from a premium tyre.
The MICHELIN Primacy 3 tyre offers high longevity due to a very abrasion resistant compound and an optimized Contact Patch, which distributes tyre pressure and heat more evenly to allow more mileage. Be the driver who enjoys more kilometres on the road.
Standard Limited Warranty
All MICHELIN tyres have a Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Unverified review: Review submitted by a User where the consumption experience (purchase or use of the Product) has not been verified by Michelin or its Service Provider.
I fitted Michelin Premacy 3 tires to my Mercedes C Class to replace the factory fitted Continentals, the noise reduction was amazing, the car steers more accurately and no longer vibrates
Tyres are long lasting
The tyres are robust and have a good lifetime.
Just had them fitted, so can't comment on long-term use, but straight away I can tell that these are even quieter than my previous Michelin Energy Savers. I was told by my dealership that these tyres are a level above the Energy Savers, hence why they are so expensive, and said I could get an equivalent of the Energy Savers from a brand like Continental. I opted for these at the extra cost thinking it would make my car even better if these tyres are even better. That turned out to be true! Very pleased with them.
I've had other run flat tyres on my Mins. But out them, these Michelin Primacy run flats are the only ones that don't tram line. They improve the driving experience by making the steering more predictable.
Safety, silence and comfort.
(1) - wet braking performance - MICHELIN Primacy 3 is rated "A" or "B" on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.
(2) - high longevity - MICHELIN Primacy 3 tyre was awarded with the best note in longevity in the comparative test done by ADAC on dimension 205/55 R16 91V, published in February 2015 and February 2018.
(3) - MICHELIN Primacy 4 better longevity than predecessors - Test conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER, on Michelin's request, June-July 2017, on dimension 225/45 R17 94W on VW Golf 7 comparing MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 tyre versus MICHELIN Primacy 3 tyre. MICHELIN Primacy 4 tyre is 20% better than MICHELIN Primacy 3 tyre.
(4) - wet braking performance Primacy 4 - MICHELIN Primacy 4 is rated "A" or "B" on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.
(5) - long-lasting performance Primacy 4 - New and Worn (worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 205/55 R16 91V MICHELIN PRIMACY 4, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold. Last km being understood as until the minimum legal tread depth (1.6 mm). Please refer to the minimum legal tread depth in your country.
(6) - MICHELIN Primacy 4 fuel efficiency - Rolling Resistance test conducted by TÜV SÜV Product Service, on Michelin's request, June-July 2017, on dimension 225/45 R17 94W. MICHELIN Primacy 4 generates 11% rolling resistance less than MICHELIN Primacy 3 tyre.
(7) - awarded by ADAC - MICHELIN Primacy 3 has been awarded as "Good" by ADAC in 2015 and 2018 in 205/55 R16.