We are at the forefront of electric mobility.
Safety made to last.
The MICHELIN Primacy 4 tyre is designed for safety made to last while providing a quiet and comfortable driving experience.
• MICHELIN's latest generation, high safety tyre
• Excellent grip and braking on wet road surfaces for safety made to last
• Shorter braking distances than leading competitors, when new and worn
• A premium tyre for an excellent quiet and comfortable drive
MICHELIN EverGrip Technologies gives more space in the tread to evacuate water in wet conditions and more flexible contact on the ground for optimum grip. When compared to its competitors, the MICHELIN Primacy 4 tyre gives shorter braking distances when new and worn. Safety made to last for all your kilometres.
The MICHELIN Primacy 4 summer tyre delivers a superior driving experience every time, whether short commuting trips or long family journeys. A specially sculptured tread pattern features 2nd generation Silent Rib Technology, a bridge between tread blocks to reduce vibration giving great noise reduction for a quiet and comfortable drive.
Standard Limited Warranty
Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
All MICHELIN tyres have a Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty which covers defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original usable tyre tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Unverified review: Review submitted by a User where the consumption experience (purchase or use of the Product) has not been verified by Michelin or its Service Provider.
I've had good quality tyres many time before but these seem better than anything else I've used - super quiet, good ride, corner well and feel well connected to the road. Price was reasonable as well so I'd definitely buy them again.
These tyres actually transformed my car to making if feel like driving a brand new car. They would have to be the smoothest and most quiet Tyers I've owned. They also feel firmly placed on the road giving me confidence on those tight corners..... Highly recommend
Great quality and services
I have Michelin Primacy 4 fitted to my Suzuki S Cross. I love how quiet the tyres are on all road surfaces. Not only are they quiet but they wear evenly & grip the road in all weather conditions.
Changed all my 4 tyres x Michelin Primacy a year ago. The 4x4 feature of the Subaru Forester feels now smoother and stability of the car is better than with the old tyres. 10/10
(1) - wet braking performance, long-lasting performance - Tests conducted by CATARC in March 2018 at Michelin's request on size 225/55R17 101W MICHELIN Primacy 4. Primacy 4 ST shows: * 4.5m shorter braking distance compared to average of tested competitors' tyres [New tyre] - * 7.3m shorter braking distance compared to average of tested competitors' tyres [Worn tyre].
(2) - worn - Worn tyre means 2 mm tread depth TWI (Tread Wear Indicator) is 1.6mm in China) remained after being buffed on machine.