We are at the forefront of electric mobility.
Every meter safe, every moment precious.
MICHELIN Primacy SUV delivers braking performance for safety on wet and dry roads and stability even when cornering. Quiet, comfortable road trips.
• MICHELIN SUV summer road tire
• Reduced braking distances on wet roads
• Improved braking performance on dry roads
• Cornering stability in wet conditions
• Smooth, quiet, comfortable ride
For SUV drivers who demand safety, the MICHELIN Primacy SUV tire delivers braking performance for your daily commutes and weekend trips. MICHELIN StabiliGrip sipe design and FlexMax 2.0 tread compound combine to improve braking distances on both wet and dry roads. With strong wet road adhesion to ensure stability when cornering, enjoy peace of mind for you and your family.
Relax and enjoy the scenery in comfort with the MICHELIN Primacy SUV summer road tire. A greater number of tread blocks placed in a circumferential direction help to reduce road noise. Experience enhanced silence and comfort on your everyday commutes and weekend road trips.
Standard Limited Warranty
Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
All MICHELIN tires have a Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty which covers defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original usable tire tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Unverified review: Review submitted by a User where the consumption experience (purchase or use of the Product) has not been verified by Michelin or its Service Provider.
This was my first set of Michelin tyres as I replaced my Toyota RAV4 Cruiser original equipment tyres. What a difference a Michelin makes. The Primacy SUV tyres are so much quieter and smoother. I also feel safer in the wet. Michelin will be my tyre of choice in the future.
I purchased a set of the Michelin Primacy SUV tires to replace the original tyres on my Nissan X-Trail. The difference in handling, wet weather grip and quietness is out standing. I will never go to another brand of tyre after fitting the Michelin Primacy SUV tyres to my vehicle. I would encourage anybody looking to replace their tyres to try the Primacy SUV.
Needed new tyres for my 2019 Ford Endura. It came from the factory with Michelin Scorpion STR tyres , so I went with Michelin Primacy Suv and am very happy with that decision. They have great road holding and appear to be very long wearing.
Memang bestt sebab taklicin walau hujan lebat
After achieving 107,000 kms with the first set of Primacy SUV tyres l replaced all 4 wheels with same tyre. The 2nd set achieved 120,000 kms which was the best longevity l have ever had from any brand of tyre. The offer of free rotation every 10,000 kms from the team at Tyre Plus Gregory Hills NSW undoubtedly contributed to the tyre longevity and a happy returning customer, 4 more please!
Safety and longevity.
(1) - wet braking test - The test was carried by CATARC on 11th Apr. 2015. Vehicle: Honda CR-V 2.0 VVT. Tire size 225/65R17. Speed: 80 km/h to 20Km/h. Tire pressure: 210 kPa.
(2) - dry braking test - The test was carried by CATARC on 11th Apr. 2015. Vehicle: Honda CR-V 2.0 VVT. Tire size 225/65R17. Speed: 100 km/h to 0Km/h. Tire pressure: 210 kPa.
(3) - wet cornering - The test was carried by CATARC on 11th Apr. 2015. Vehicle: Honda CR-V 2.0 VVT. Tire size 225/65R17. Tire pressure: 210 kPa.