We are at the forefront of electric mobility.
Safety made to last, for journeys made to be explored
Enjoy safety made to last with MICHELIN PRIMACY SUV+, keeping you and your loved ones safe in wet and dry conditions (1)(2)(3), from the first kilometre to the last (4).
MICHELIN PRIMACY SUV+ delivers excellent wet braking performance (1)(2) thanks to the new generation of MICHELIN EverGrip Technologies. A new rubber compound integrated within the tread pattern design evacuates water effectively for enhanced wet grip. U-shaped grooves and full-depth sipes continue to break through the water film on the road even when worn (2), so you stay safe on the road.
Even on those sunny drives, the MICHELIN PRIMACY SUV+ tyre gives you driving confidence with its outstanding dry braking performance (3). The chamfer blocks and StabiliGrip sipes of MICHELIN EverGrip Technologies stabilise tread blocks and ensure contact on the road. The handling in dry conditions is enhanced, so you can drive safe whatever the weather.
Whether you're exploring the local sights or setting off on a long adventure, MICHELIN PRIMACY SUV+ has you covered (4). MaxTouch Construction features the latest tread compound for more even distribution of power, resulting in even treadwear and enhanced longevity, making this tyre the perfect partner for your journeys.
Unverified review: Review submitted by a User where the consumption experience (purchase or use of the Product) has not been verified by Michelin or its Service Provider.
I have a RAV4 2019 Hybrid and changed my rear tyres from Bridgestone Alenza to Primacy 2 months ago. The fuel efficiency dropped from 20km per L to 17km per L.
Excellent grip in the wet, quiet and soft ride
Reviewing the Michelin Primacy SUV tyre 225/55R18 for our 2019 MY20 Subaru Forester 2.5i-S. Have to say that this is a very quiet and comfortable tyre on road. The feeling I have now compared to the previous generation is definitely an incremental improvement, but not one that I'd write home about. It's just a good daily drive tyre. This is not the sort of tyre for off road travels, as even with the Forester's X-Mode activated, a fair bit of slipping is evident on muddy tracks. However, during normal driving, this is a lovely quiet and comfortable tyre with predictable turn in and good confidence even on wet crappy roads at night. Very little wear evident so far. However, when pushed a little hard around corners, that's when I start to lose confidence in this tyre. But for everyday normal driving, it's a real pleasure to drive on, and very quiet as stated earlier. To be fair, the Michelin Primacy SUV tyre is aimed at comfort/touring, but again to be fair, you would need to upgrade to the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV tyres to compete with the factory Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport tyres. Unfortunately for me, the Michelin PS4 SUV tyres are not available in the 225/55R18 size tyre for the Forester. Would I buy this tyre again? I'm not sure. This is a good tyre though. For normal sensible everyday driving, it excels at. It's quiet, it's comfortable, it handles okay when not pushed too hard. My dilemma is that I am a Michelin fan through and through. I won't put any other tyre brand on my vehicles. If the Michelin PS4 SUV was available in the Forester's tyre size, then yes, I would fit these tyres in a heartbeat! It's a shame they aren't available in this size though. Michelin, please make the Pilot Sport 4 SUV tyre available in the 225/55R18 tyre size for the Subaru Forester!!
Road control for SUV made to last.
Tyres for electric cars
MICHELIN e·PRIMACY: eco-responsible, made to last.
(1) - Wet new braking distance - According to the test result by qualified 3rd party-CATARC measuring braking distance from 80 to 20 km/h, comparing MICHELIN Primacy SUV + versus premium competitors, the wet new braking distance shorter 3.78m (or 13.3%) on dimension 225/65 R17 106H on HONDA CRV.
(2) - Wet worn braking distance - According to the test result by qualified 3rd party-CATARC, when tires are worn to 2mm left in tread depth, measuring braking distance from 80 to 20 km/h, on wet road, comparing MICHELIN Primacy SUV + versus Premium Competitors, the wet worn braking distance shorter 5.26m (or 12%) on dimension 225/65 R17 106H on HONDA CRV.
(3) - Dry braking distance - According to the test result by qualified 3rd party-CATARC, measuring braking distance from 100 to 0 km/h on dry road, comparing MICHELIN Primacy SUV + versus Premium Competitors, the dry braking distance shorter 3.67m on dimension 225/65 R17 106H (or 9.0%) on HONDA CRV.
(4) - Longevity - MICHELIN Primacy SUV+ versus Premium Competitors, the wear estimated life 10% increase. Wear test, on dimension 225/65 R17 106H on HONDA CRV, was conducted by China Automotive Technology and Research Center Co.,Ltd (CATARC), on Michelin's request, Nov.11 2021. Under different test environments and conditions, the test results will be different.
(5) - Premium Touch only existed for 18 inch and plus.