We are at the forefront of electric mobility.
So confident, in fact, that we will back all MICHELIN tyre purchases with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee plus a 6 year Warranty. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new set of MICHELIN tyres, MICHELIN will gladly refund the purchase price within 30 days of your purchase*. The MICHELIN 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee applies to the purchase of four MICHELIN passenger car, SUV, recreational tyres.
Michelin + Plus Program Terms & Conditions
Tyres- A set of four (4) or more MICHELIN passenger car, SUV or recreational tyres specified as being eligible for this Promotion.
Participating Patterns: Diamaris, Energy Saver, Energy E-V, Energy Saver +, Energy Saver 4, Energy XM2, Energy XM2+, Latitude Cross, Latitude Sport, Latitude Sport 3, Latitude Tour HP, LTX Force, LTX Trail, Pilot Sport 2, Pilot Sport 3, Pilot Sport 4, Pilot Sport 4 SUV, Pilot Sport 4S, Pilot Sport 5, Pilot Sport Cup 2, Pilot Sport Cup 2 Connect, Pilot Sport Cup 2 R, Pilot Sport Cup 2 R Connect, Pilot Sport EV, Pilot Super Sport, Pilot Exalto, Primacy 3, Primacy 3 ST, Primacy 3 ST SUV, Primacy 4, Primacy 4+,Primacy 4 ST, Primacy 4 ST SUV, Primacy SUV, Primacy SUV+, e-Primacy. Customer- The individual person who purchases Tyres ( Fleet, trade and wholesale purchasers are excluded from the Promotion) and registers his personal details on line through the QRCode at the store or through Michelin website (https://www.michelin.com.au) By registering, you accept the following terms and conditions, and consent to the collection and processing of personal data as set out here Use of personal Data.
Promoter is Michelin Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 84 006 761 628) (Michelin) of 51-57 Fennell Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207, telephone (03) 8671 1000.
Authorised Dealer - Any business that is authorised by the Promoter, to sell Michelin Tyres to Customers and bought Michelin Tyres from the Promoter.
Participating Dealer - Any authorised Dealer in Australia that is listed within Participating Dealers list available on https://myoffers.michelin.com.au/warranties/michelin-plus.
Place of Purchase is the Participating Dealer where Customer made a Qualifying Transaction
Qualifying Transaction -Tyres purchased from a Participating Dealer during the Promotional Period.
Customer must claim the 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee at the Place of Purchase.
Promotional Period - commences at 12am AED/ST on 1 January 2023 and ends at close of business in Participating Dealers on 31 December 2023.
Claim Approval - Confirmation of the terms and conditions of this Promotion being met and the refund/exchange of tyres as agreed between the Participating Dealer and their representative of the Promoter.
Receipt - Proof of purchase showing Purchase of Tyres, including the details of the:
Customer name and address;
Tyres purchased and date of purchase;
Vehicle to which Tyres were fitted, including Registration/VIN, Make, Model, Odometer Reading at date of fitment,
Michelin 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee Examination Form -To be filled out by the participating dealer with customer, vehicle information, tyre information and nature of customer complaint. To be signed by both the Participating Dealer and the Customer and then submitted to the Promoter.
Eligibility Requirements and the Promotional Period
1. The Promotion commences at 9am AEDST on 1 January 2023 and ends at close of business in Participating Dealers on 31 December 2023, Promotional Period.
2. In order to be eligible for the Promotion, the Customer must purchase, in a single transaction a set of four (4) or more MICHELIN passenger car, recreational tyres specified as being eligible for this Promotion from a selected Participating Dealer in Australia during the Promotional Period. Customer must register his personal details through the QRCode on the advertising material at the store or through Michelin website (myoffers.michelin.com.au/forms/warranty-registration). Participating Dealers will be any Authorised Dealer in Australia that display advertising material for this Promotion during the Promotional Period.
3. Subject to Clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions, this Promotion allows a Customer who purchases Tyres under a Qualifying Transaction to return the Tyres for a refund or exchange to another Michelin Product within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase if he/she is dissatisfied with the performance of the Tyres.
4. A Customer may need to provide evidence (if requested),
a. That the Tyres have not been damaged due to misuse or misapplication, road hazards, excessive use, punctured through theft, natural disaster or neglect, mechanical problems related to the vehicle, use in any racing-related and / or race circuit activities or competitive events, removed from the original vehicle on which they were installed during the previous 30 day period, they are the original purchaser of the Tyres; and
b. That the Tyres are being returned due to dissatisfaction relating to the performance of the Tyres and not due to a price differential.
5. Fleet, trade and wholesale purchasers are excluded and will not qualify for entry
6. The Promotion is not transferrable.
7. The Promotion applies to Tyres fitted to wheels on a vehicle, not Tyres fitted to loose wheels.
8. In the event the Customer wishes to return the Tyres purchased during the Promotional Period, for any reason excluding those listed as invalid within these Terms and Conditions (Refer to exclusions in clause 4.), the following criteria must be met by the Customer in order to show sufficient proof of a Qualifying Transaction:
a. The Customer has purchased a set of four (4) or more Tyres at a Participating Dealer during the Promotional Period;
b. The Customer has retained their original purchase Receipt for all entries as proof of purchase. Receipt must clearly specify the
i. Participating Dealer from whom the Tyres were purchased,
ii. Customer Name & Address,
iii. Vehicle Details including Registration/VIN, Make, Model, Odometer Reading at date of fitment,
iv. What Tyres were purchased and
v. The date the purchase was made.
c. Claim has been made within 30 days of purchase Receipt date at the Place of Purchase;
d. The Customer may need to provide evidence (if requested) as per clause 4
9. In order to return the Tyres under the Promotion, the Customer must present the Tyres at the Participating Dealer from whom the Tyres were purchased within 30 days of date of Receipt.
10. Upon presentation of the Tyres, the Receipt and any supporting documentation, the staff at the Participating Dealer from whom the Tyres were purchased will undertake an inspection and subsequent assessment of the Tyres whilst fitted on the vehicle.
11. The outcome of the refund or Claim Approval will be determined by the staff based upon the findings of the inspection as per the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions and in consultations with their contact/representative of the Promoter.
12. Refunds applied under this Promotion will only be processed following the inspection by staff member of the Participating Dealer. A Michelin 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee Examination Form must be completed (1 form per tyre). This form can be downloaded by the Participating Dealer from Michelin eOrder website (www.michelin-eorder.com.au/news or requested from firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 727 878 ) or obtained from Promoter representative/agent and completed with signatures of both the Participating Dealer and Customer as well as supporting documentation
13. Refunds will be processed by the Participating Dealer upon satisfactory completion of the inspection process and the validation of information provided by the Customer to the staff of the Promoter. The purchase will be refunded by the Participating Dealer at the time of Claim Approval, with EFTPOS refunds received into the nominated bank account within five (5) working days. Alternatively, the Participating Dealer and or Promoter, in consultation with the Customer, may offer an exchange for another Michelin Product.
14. Following the completion of the refund by the Participating Dealer, the returned Tyres shall no longer be the property of the Customer and shall be retained by the Participating Dealer.
15. The Promoter may provide a refund/exchange without sighting returned Tyres or may request for a representative of the Promoter (Account Manager or Regional Sales Manager) to be present for the inspection of the Tyres while fitted to the vehicle as to better understand the Customers complaint.
16. By the Customer Participating in the Promotion the Customer authorises the Promoter and Authorised Dealer to take photographs relevant to the inspection and Customer complaint including but not limited to:
a. The Tyres whilst fitted/loose from the vehicle;
b. Components of the vehicle that impact Tyre performance including but not limited to any damage, nonstandard additions, maintenance history, pressure readings & tyre placard.
17. Information (personal data) provided by the Customer will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and may be entered into a database and used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and agencies engaged by the Promoter. By participating in this Promotion, the Customer also confirms their consent to receiving future promotional materials from the Promoter and/or their affiliates by email or text message. The Customer may withdraw their consent at any time by following the link provided within the footer of the communication or promotional material.
18. The Promoter will process refund in the form of a Credit to the Participating Dealer upon receipt of completed:
a. Michelin 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee Examination Form,
b. Any requested Supporting Documents including the Customer’s Receipt and proof of eligibility if requested.
19. Following the completion of the refund by the Promoter to the Participating Dealer, the returned Tyres shall no longer be the property of the Participating Dealer and will be collected and retained by the Promoter.
20. Multiple claims by the same Customer are permitted, subject to the following: only one (1) claim being permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of eligible Tyres in excess of four (4) purchased in that Qualifying Transaction).
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic, epidemic, government restrictions or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
23. Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
24. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Customer; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority where required, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing any promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Participating Dealers (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or (e) the Promotion.
28. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless stated otherwise by the Promoter.
Michelin Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres, used in normal service and in accordance with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of the Michelin Company, are covered by a warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to the conditions set out below.
What’s Covered and for How Long
a. Tyres sold within three years of the manufacturing date
Where the tyres are sold within three years of the manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or six years from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
b. Tyres sold three years after the manufacturing date
Where the tyres are sold three years after the manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or six years from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first.
At the end of the relevant periods stated in paragraphs a. and b. above, all warranties, express or implied are terminated.
The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators – 1.6mm of tread pattern remaining.
Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
What’s not Covered
Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this warranty:
Conditions and Exclusions
Where the tyre becomes unserviceable due to a condition within the terms of this warranty, MICHELIN may at its option repair the tyre, supply an equivalent tyre as replacement, reimburse the value of the tyre based on the remaining tread depth or offer such other form of compensation according to its prevailing commercial policy.
This warranty does not provide compensation for service charges incurred, charges for mounting and balancing, loss of time, loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or consequential damage insofar as the law permits.
Tyres presented to an authorised MICHELIN Dealer for compensation remain the property of the consumer and MICHELIN accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to tyres which are in the custody or control of an authorised MICHELIN Dealer for the purposes of inspection. Tyres accepted by an authorised MICHELIN Dealer for compensation become the property of MICHELIN. In the event of a dispute, the consumer must make the tyre available for further inspection.
No authorised MICHELIN Dealer, representative or employee has the authority to make or imply any representation, promise or agreement that in any way varies the terms of this warranty. Except as expressly provide for in this warranty, all other implied warranty, guarantee, representation, promise or agreement and liability arising from breach of the foregoing are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY IN AUSTRALIA.