We are at the forefront of electric mobility.
The ideal solution, no matter your path.
The MICHELIN LTX Force long-lasting tyre delivers maximum on-road safety and robust off-road traction with aggressive all-terrain design.
• MICHELIN on and off-road versatile tyre
• Best in class longevity
• Excellent wet grip and on-road safety
• Robust off-road performance
For a tyre you can rely on, the MICHELIN LTX Force durable tyre lasts 35% longer than its main competitors. This MICHELIN on and off-road tyre features CompacTread Technology with a deeper tread design for longer wear. Driving endurance wherever you need to drive.
The MICHELIN LTX Force tyre delivers great on-road safety without sacrificing off-road performance. CompacTread Technology boasts more rubber and reinforcement between tyre blocks to optimize road contact and minimizes block deformation for shorter wet braking distances and reduced aquaplaning risk. Mobility and safety, no matter your path, with a tyre for all roads.
When work takes you off-road, the MICHELIN LTX Force tough tyre delivers more traction for robust performance you can rely on. An innovative Rally Force Solution rubber compound and sculpture, inspired by racing heritage, provides durability and safety on every trip.
Unverified review: Review submitted by a User where the consumption experience (purchase or use of the Product) has not been verified by Michelin or its Service Provider.
Tyres have been amazing since install! Great on and off road. Quiet and have lasted a good part or 50,000km 🙏 will definitely get again soon
Increased fuel economy excellent wet weather performance and quiet, beautiful to drive on.
These tyres suit Toyota Landcruiser to perfection
For the past 22,000 thousand klms since purchase of tyres I have driven mainly on bitumen but have driven about 20% of the klms noted on gravel and dirt roads, Never had a problem with wear although I have had two laser wheel alignments in that time. Grip, road sound have been great. Never purchased Michelin before during my 38 years of driving but will be when current tyres need replacing.
Been running these tyres for about 2 years now, have done both onroad and offroad driving with them and find them a good allrounder for the conditions found in northern Australia, am also very happy with the milage I am getting out of these tyres as well, have done approx. 40,000 kms. with these so far and there is still a lot of tread left. Very happy with them will replace with the same at next tyre change.
(1) - Longevity - Tests performed in 2014 certified by Dekra Institute, comparing MICHELIN LTX Force (100%) with tyres purchased on the Brazilian market (Pirelli Scorpion A/T (71%) and Goodyear Wrangler Adventure (76%) in dimension 265/70 R16 112 T.
(2) - Wet braking - Braking distance and aquaplaning curve tests performed in 2014 by the TÜV SÜD Institute Germany, comparing MICHELIN LTX Force (100% in braking distance, 100% in aquaplaning in curve performance) with tyres bought in the Brazilian market: Pirelli Scorpion A/T (respectively 103% and 78%) and Goodyear Wrangler Adventure (89% and 42%), at dimension 265/70 R16 112 T.